Do you need assistance accessing something on our website? Please feel free to call us at 951-300-6681
At Nir Plumbing we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Nir Plumbing strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that Nir Plumbing is accessible and strives to meet accessibility standards:
- We utilize a 3rd party tools to help support our accessibility efforts with full accessibility menu options in conjunction with traditional coding practices.
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website.
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We provide closed captioning on all videos (unless we are not the video creators)
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio (unless we are not the video creators)
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Nir plumbing is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us through our webform here